Information about Euro Games Technology Ltd:
Euro Games Technology Ltd., with registered office and address of management: in the city of Sofia, in the vicinity of Vranya-Lozen-Triagalnika, No. 4 Maritsa Str., with UIC 130947038 (hereinafter referred to as "EGT") Telephone: +359 2 890 24 00; e-mail: email@example.com.
Contacts of the Data Protection Officer of Euro Games Technology Ltd.: Desislava Dimitrova with e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
EGT's attitude towards your personal data:
The security of the data you entrust to EGT is important to the company, therefore EGT protects your data by applying all appropriate technical and organizational means at its disposal to prevent unauthorized access, unauthorized or malicious use, loss or premature deletion of information.
What information does EGT collect and why?
It is possible that EGT will collect personal information about you when you use the corporate site or select the company's services. In most cases, EGT would require your personal data to enter into a contract, comply with a legal obligation or protect a legitimate interest. Of course, for part of the services, offered by EGT, you would provide this information yourself by choosing and agreeing to send information about yourself. Without those data, the relevant services could not be provided.
If you do not provide identification data, EGT would not be able to conclude an agreement with you for the supply of products or services. Depending on the services you use, EGT may collect and process the following information for you:
- General data for your individualization:
- Your full names, your National Number of Identity or your foreigner's personal number, your permanent address.
- Information, related to the conclusion of contracts and their implementation:
- Contact details - contact address, phone number and e-mail address (e-mail);
- Letters and emails exchanged during communication;
- Telephone call records when connected to an EGT Call Center to service and improve services;
- Video camera recordings when visiting EGT sites to ensure the safety of employees and visitors.
Objectives of processing your data:
Most often EGT processes collected personal data for the following purposes:
- Processing of the data, necessary for the conclusion or performance of an agreement;
- Establishing the customer's identity through all commercial channels;
- Preparation of offers, contracts and all other accompanying documents. Managing and executing your contracts/orders;
- Notices related to the company's products and services.
- Processing of the data, necessary to fulfill our statutory obligations:
- Obligations, provided for by the Accounting Act and by the Tax and Social Insurance Procedure Code and other related statutory instruments, in relation to the keeping of proper and lawful accounting;
- Obligations to provide information to all state commissions and regulatory authorities;
- Providing information to the court and law enforcement authorities.
- Data processing based on your consent:
- Direct marketing of products and services, offered by EGT.
- Processing of data, based on the legitimate interest of EGT:
- Carrying out video surveillance at EGT sites;
- Making a sound recording when in contact with the EGT Call Center;
- E-mail addresses of customers and partners for establishing contacts with respect to contractual relationships, as well as informing about the latest news and events and confirming EGT as a leader in the sales of gaming facilities.
Who does EGT share your data with:
EGT uses third parties to support certain contract activities or to perform a legal obligation. EGT does not provide your personal data to third parties without the assurance that all technical and organizational measures have been taken to protect this data by seeking strict control.
Some of the recipients of personal data may be:
- Delivery companies; Courier companies; External consultants and specialists; Collecting companies and law firms; Banks; Security companies; Individuals who, by assignment, maintain equipment, software and hardware, used for the processing of personal data by EGT; hosting companies; commercial agents, etc.
The provision of personal data in some cases is mandatory in order to comply with legal requirements, such as:
- Regulatory authorities, including state commissions; institutions and agencies; the NRA; the NSSI; the courts, the prosecutor's office and others, to whom EGT is obliged to provide personal data under current legislation;
EGT does not collect or process personal data through the functional cookies, used by the Company.
Processing of anonymous data;
EGT processes your data for statistical purposes, meaning analyses, where the results are generalized and therefore the data is anonymous. Identifying a specific person from that information would be impossible.
Why and how does EGT use automated algorithms?
EGT does not use means of automated decision-making.
EGT implements measures to protect your personal data from accidental loss and unauthorized access, use, modification or disclosure. There are policies and procedures, designed to protect information from loss, misuse and unauthorized disclosure. In addition, EGT takes additional information security measures, including access control, physical protection and reliable practices for collecting, storing and processing information.
On the other hand, EGT applies technical measures, such as encryption, pseudonymization and anonymization of collected personal data.
When does EGT delete your personal information?
EGT stores the information gathered on you and destroys it within the statutory deadlines and, if there are no such requirements - within the time limits, specified by the company, following the final settlement of all financial relationships with you. EGT will not keep your data indefinitely.
In the case of anonymous personal data, the deadlines would not apply because EGT could not identify you.
Transfer between countries:
The transfer, storage and processing of personal data is secured by modern technical means.EGT would not transfer your data outside of the EEA without complying with the statutory requirements, and will introduce appropriate safeguards to preserve the confidentiality of your information.
Access, corrections and withdrawal:
You will have the right to ask EGT to provide you with information about your collected and stored personal data, as well as request their correction, deletion, or update. EGT will also provide you with the right to object and limit the processing of your personal data, as well as your rights in automated decision making.
You may at any time withdraw your consent to the collection, storage and use of your personal data with respect to/versus EGT. However, the withdrawal will not affect the legally processed data prior to the withdrawal.
Part of your rights, such as data deletion or objection to processing, may be restricted by applicable law.
Applications/Requests for access to information or for correction are submitted either personally or by an explicitly authorized person, by means of an explicit written authorization. Applications/Requests may also be made electronically, in accordance with the Electronic Document and Electronic Signature Act.
You are hereby advised that if the data is being processed unlawfully, you are entitled to contact the Commission for Personal Data Protection, Sofia 1592, No. 2 'Professor 2 Tsvetan Lazarov Str. or www.cpdp.bg.
If you have any questions regarding data protection, you can contact the Data Protection Officer of the EGT: Dessislava Dimitrova by e-mail: email@example.com.